SOLD, Another coming soon!
This guitar is an ooo sized instrument, 15 inches at the lower bout and 11.5 at the upper. This guitar sits comfortably in the lap. The body is AAAA Hard Curly Male. The neck is 40 year old aged mahogany. The soundboard is Swiss Alpine spruce “Moonwood” with matching carved bracing. It features a geometric rosette in ebony and maple, an ebony fingerboard bound in ebony and maple side MOP position markers and markers at the 12th. fret. The head plate is Ebony makers name, Gotoh Keystone tuners in chrome. The back plate is a birds eye maple. The nut and saddle are bone. Bound with Curly ebony and a b/Maple/b purfling. Finished in amber and blond French polish. This guitar is beautiful instrument that will age beautifully and open up nicely. Delivered in an Ameritage custom case.
- AAAA Hard Curly Maple back and sides
- Swis Alpine Moonwood spruce soundboard
- 40 year old One piece mahogany neck
- 2 way truss rod with carbon fiber neck stabilizers
- Geometric rosette in Ebony with maple
- Ebony wave design bridge
- Polished Ebony head plate with makers name in pearl
- Ebony binding with B/maple/B purfling
- Inside; Alpine spruce bracing, rosewood bridge plate, Cedar kerfing
- 25.4 scale, 14 fret to the body
- 18% nickel fret wire,
- Bone nut and compensated bone saddle
- Ebony bridge pins with Abalone dots
- Ameritage custom case